Thursday, July 28, 2011

Texting For Seniors -

As you love texting , just make sure you do NOT mix them up with
texting codes used by Senior's as shown below..


   ATD - At the Doctor's

   BFF - Best Friends Funeral

   BTW - Bring the Wheelchair

   BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

   CBM - Covered by Medicare

   CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center

   DWI - Driving While Incontinent

   FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers

   FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

   FYI - Found Your Insulin

   GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

   GHA - Got Heartburn Again

   HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

   IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?

   LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out

   LOL - Living on Lipitor

   LWO -   Lawrence Welk's On

   OMMR - On My Massage Recliner

   OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas

   ROFL..CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!


       TOT - Texting on Toilet

   TTYL - Talk to You Louder

   WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

   WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again

   WTP - Where's the Prunes

   WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil


 Take Care.

 GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!