Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Morning Jokes.

Job Interview
An employment interviewer for a big company in New York was talking to
an attractive young woman applying for a job. Looking over the
application form, the interviewer noticed that the girl had not
answered one important question concerning transportation to and from
work.
"What about your bus line?" the interviewer asked her.
"I don't believe I mentioned it," came the pleased reply, "but it's a 36C."
~~~~~~~~~~
Coins
A spokesperson for the U.S. Mint announced that a new fifty-cent piece
was being issued to honour two great American patriots.
On one side of the coin would be Teddy Roosevelt and on the other
side, Nathan Hale.
Asked why two people were going to be on the same coin, the spokesman
replied, "Now, when you toss a coin you can simply call.... 'Ted's or
Hale's'."
~~~~~~~~~~
Who is it?
An Englishman took a business trip to New York. When he arrived, the
hotel clerk asked him a riddle.
"My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister.
Who was it?"
The Englishman thought long and hard, but eventually gave up. "I don't
know, who was it?"
The hotel clerk responded, "It was me!"
The Englishman thought that was hilarious. He couldn't wait to get
home and tell this funny joke to his family and friends in England.
When he arrived home they met him at the airport and he asked them:
"My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister.
Who was it?"
His friends thought and thought about it until they gave up. So, he
told them, "It was a hotel clerk I met in New York."