Sunday, July 10, 2011

Morning Jokes.

New Accountant
Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad for an
accountant. Now, he was being interviewed by a very nervous man who
ran a small business that he had started himself.
"I need someone with an accounting degree," the man said. "But mainly,
I'm looking for someone to do my worrying for me."
"Excuse me?" the accountant said.
"I worry about a lot of things," the man said. "But I don't want to
have to worry about money. Your job will be to take all the money
worries off my back."
"I see," the accountant said. "And how much does the job pay?"
"I'll start you at eighty thousand."
"Eighty thousand dollars!" the accountant exclaimed. "How can such a
small business afford a sum like that?"
"That," the owner said, "is your first worry."
~~~~~~~~~~
England's West Country
England's West Country is known for its charming cottage- like shops.
While visiting the area, my friend peered in through one window to see
shelf upon shelf of interesting- looking books.
So, she went inside.
A woman appeared though a beaded curtain and asked,
"Can I help you?"
"No, just browsing," said my friend.
"Fine," came the reply. "But so you know, around here most people
knock before entering someone's home."
~~~~~~~~~~
College Graduation
Both sides of our family turned out for my wife's college graduation.
After the dean finished awarding all the diploma's, he requested,
"Will all the 'cum laudes' please stand up?"
My mother-in-law leaned over and whispered,
"Wow! The Cum Laude family sure has a lot of kids!"