Monday, January 31, 2011

XX - Adult Jokes!

A REDNECK LOVE POEM
Susie Lee done fell in love,
She planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy 'bout it all,
She told her pappy so.

Pappy told her, "Susie gal,
You'll have to find another.
I'd just as soon yo' ma don't know,
But Joe is yo' half brother."
So Susie put aside her Joe
And planned to marry Will.

But after telling pappy this,
He said, "There's trouble still."
"You can't marry Will, my gal,
And please don't tell yo' mother.
But Will and Joe, and several MO
I know is yo' half brother."

But mama knew and said, "My child,
Just do what makes yo' happy.
Marry Will, or marry Joe.
You ain't no kin to pappy."

A man goes into a Barnes & Noble bookstore and asks the young lady assistant,
"Do you have the new book out for men with short penises?
She replies,
"I'm not sure if it's in yet."
The man said,
"That's the one! I'll take a copy."

Oral Sects are religious groups that attempt to control your speech
but not your behaviour.

The English teacher of the girls school used to fail all her students
who did not put a full-stop at the end of their sentences.
She really hated it when her girls missed their periods.

The doctor told Harry he could either walk a mile daily for exercise
or else spend an hour with a young lady in vigorous horizontal
exercise, and either would give him the workout he needed.
Harry chose the young lady, of course.
His best friend was skeptical of the medical benefits, but Harry had a
ready answer for him, which was,
"A Miss is as good as a Mile!"

Our local high school has an innovative new course.
It's called Intercourse;
You go between periods and you are expected to come.

The attractive man I met last night insists he just wants to be
"friends." the girl told her maiden Aunt.
"Now I know what to do with a lover, but, what the heck do I do with a
'friend'?"
The wise old lady smiled and said,
"The same as with your lover, Dearie, only not quite so often."

If I have sex with my clone, is that incest, homosexuality or masturbation?