Thursday, January 06, 2011

Texting codes for seniors

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting  there appears to
be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code).

If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you:.

ATD:  At The Doctor's

BFF:  Best Friend Farted

BTW:  Bring The Wheelchair

BYOT:  Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM:  Covered By Medicare

CUATSC:  See You At The Senior Centre

DWI:  Driving While Incontinent

FWB:  Friend With Beta Blockers

FWIW:  Forgot Where I Was

FYI:  Found Your Insulin

GGPBL:  Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!

GHA:  Got Heartburn Again

HGBM:  Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO:  Is My Hearing Aid On?

LMDO:  Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL:  Living On Lipitor

LWO:  Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR:  On My Massage Recliner

OMSG:  Oh My – Sorry, Gas.

ROTFL – ACGU:  Rolling On The Floor Laughing… And Can't Get Up

SGGP:  Sorry, Gotta Go Poop

TTYL:  Talk To You Louder

WAITT:  Who Am I Talking To?

WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again

WTP:  Where's The Prunes?

WWNO:  Walker Wheels Need Oil

WMDP:  Where's My Damn Phone?

GGLKI:  Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In