Wednesday, June 22, 2011

XX - Adult Puns!

The first guy said, ]
"You know, I'm really lucky. When my wife makes love, she's like an
acrobat. She can get into the most incredible positions."
The second guy said,
"I'm lucky, too. My wife is like a world-class pianist when we have
sex. She's got the most talented hands; the third guy,
"George how's you wife in bed?"
George took a sip of his beer, then replied,
"I guess you could say that my wife makes love like a chess player."
"A chess player?"
"Yeah. Every twenty minutes, she moves."

A few days after refusing to sleep with her boss, the secretary
stormed into his office. "My salary's been cut in half!" she
shrieked."
"That's right," the boss replied, "haven't you ever heard of a withholding tax?"


Tricky Dicky, a used car dealer, was determined to break all sales
records with his 'like new' models.
A large sign in his window announced:
"One Blonde Free With Every Car."
A delighted young stud plunked down his money and, in hot
anticipation, drove his newly won blonde out into the country.
He parked, gave her a few preliminary kisses, and whispered a
suggestion in her ear. She shook her head, smiled, and said,
"You got that when you bought this car."

Man:
How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman:
Un fertilized.