Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MORNING JOKES!

  An Addiction
Connie told her 4-year-old grandson, Dean, not to jump on the beds.
After several warnings she punished him, explaining that should he
fall,he would hurt himself badly.
Several minutes passed... And he was back to jumping on the beds.
Connie said, "Dean, you weren't jumping on the beds again, were you?"
He stood with his little head dropped low and said, "I'm trying, but
it's so hard to quit."
~~~~~~~~~~
Names
George goes to the Birth Registration Office to register his newborn son.
The man behind the counter asks the name he wants to give to the boy,
and the father replies: "Euro."
The man says that such a name is not acceptable, because it's a currency.
Says George: "What? There weren't any objections when I called my
first two sons Mark and Frank."
~~~~~~~~~~
Computer Novices
Computer novices may feel like they're alone these days, but the
following call to IBM's help centre show there are plenty of people
out there who still are inching onto the information superhighway.
After a caller gave a technician her PC's serial number, he scanned a
database of registered users and responded, "I see you have an Aptiva"
desktop unit.
Before he could say another word, the caller shrieked and said she'd
be right back. When the customer returned, the technician asked if she
was all right. The caller responded: "Had I realized you could see me,
I never would have telephoned in my bathrobe."
~~~~~~~~~~
Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating
ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant
meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: "Elegant Lady, I was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One
kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young
prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup
housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my
meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful
and happy doing so."
That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly
sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she
chuckled and thought to herself:
"I don't really think so."