Thursday, June 09, 2011

MORNING JOKES

Political Quotes
*
"I resent your insinuendoes."
*
"If we don't make some changes, the status quo will remain the same."
*
"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."
*
"I support efforts to limit the terms of members of Congress, especially
Members of the House and members of the Senate." -- Dan Quayle
*
"If Lincoln were alive today, he'd roll over in his grave."
*
"We do not have censorship. What we have is a limitation on what
Newspapers can report."
*
"Candidly, I cannot answer that. The question is too suppository."
~~~~~~~~~~
Politician's Blathering
*
"Let's jump off that bridge when we come to it."
*
"To be demeanered like that is an exercise in fertility."
*
"I deny the allegations, and I defy the allegators."
*
"If somebody's gonna stab me in the back, I want to be there."
*
"When you're talking to me, keep your mouth shut."
*
"Let's do this in one foul swoop."
*
"I want to thank each and every one of you for having extinguished
yourselves in this session."
*
"We'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes that booger."
~~~~~~~~~~
Jawboning
*
"Outside of the killings in Washington DC, we have one of the lowest
crime rates in the nation." --
Marion Berry
*
"I would like to take this time to reirritate my remarks."
*
"The average age of a 7 year old in this state is 13."
*
"I hate to confuse myself with the facts."
*
"We have a permanent plan for the time being."
*
"Family planning has many misconceptions."
~~~~~~~~~~
Working Hard at Saying Nothing
*
"The people in my district do not want this highway bypass, no matter
if it goes through or around the city."
*
"My knowledge is no match for his ignorance."
*
"As long as I am in the Senate, there will not be a nuclear
suppository in our state."
*
"These numbers are not my own;
They are from someone who knows what he's talking about."
*
"People planning on getting into serious accidents should have their
seat belts on."
*
"In 1994, Americans stand on the horns of an enema."