Thursday, June 02, 2011

Mixed Jokes...

"Miss, would you help me?" a customer at a department store asked a
female clerk. "I would like to purchase a birthday gift for my
brother. What do you suggest for a man who has everything?"
The clerk offered, "My phone number?"
~~~~~~~~~~
Children At Play
As newlyweds, my wife and I hosted a family get-together at our
apartment, which had a large grassy field and superb children's
playground next door. My wife organized games outdoors for our eight
nieces and nephews, and the laughter and activity drew other children,
until about thirty kids were playing and clamouring for my wife's
attention.

After three hours, she called it quits.
The next morning while we were getting ready for work, two boys
knocked on our patio door and asked if our children could come out and
play. I told them we had no children; our nieces and nephews had just
been visiting.
Looking momentarily dejected, they brightened considerably as they
asked, "Well, then, can your wife come out and play?"
~~~~~~~~~~
Home Office Chairs
Our three children like to spin in our home office chairs. One of the
chairs makes this annoying popping noise whenever they are spinning in
it that is not conducive to productive thought processes. We have told
the children time and time again not to spin in the chair. Either they
forget or it is an act of defiance but they continue to spin in the
chair from time to time leading us to believe that this is an act of
swivel disobedience.
~~~~~~~~~~