Monday, June 26, 2006

MEN



This morning on I-75,

I looked over to my
left and there was a

woman
in a brand new

Cadillac
doing 65 mph

with her face up next to her

rear view mirror
putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

for a couple seconds


and when I looked back she was


halfway over in my lane,


still working on that makeup.


As a man,

I don't scare easily.


But she scared me so much;

I dropped my electric shaver,


which knocked
the donut

out of my other hand


In all the confusion of trying

to straighten out the car


using my knees against

the steering wheel,


it knocked
my cell phone

away from my ear
which fell
into the coffee
between my legs,

splashed, and burned

Big Jim and the Twins!!!!!


ruined the damn phone,
!

soaked my trousers,


and disconnected an
important call.

Damn women drivers!!!!!!