Friday, June 23, 2006

Stress relief...



A married man was asked to perform his SWOT
(Strength, Weakness,
Opportunity , Threat) Analysis...
He said, my strength is my wife.
My weakness is my neighbor's wife.
Opportunity
comes when the neighbor goes out.
Threat comes when I myself go out !!!

-------------------------------------------------------
 Stress reliever # 1

 Wife: You always carry my photo in your bag to the office.
 Why? Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at
 yourpicture and the problem disappears.
 Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
 Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself,
"What other problem can there be greater than this one" ?


 Stress Reliever # 2

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles
and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that is because we aren't married yet.


 Stress Reliever # 3

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to
give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing my boy.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap?


 Stress Reliever # 4

 A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if
 my father hadn't left me a fortune?" "Honey," the woman replied,
 sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"

 Stress Reliever # 5

 Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."
 Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."  '''

 Stress Reliever # 6

 A teacher asked her class for sentences using the word "beans"..
 My Father grows beans," said one student. "My father cooks beans,"
 said another...
 Then little Johnny spoke up: "We are all human beans."


 Stress Reliever # 7

 Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a
 millionaire?" Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
 Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some sort of woman" !!!
 Interviewer: "What were you before you married her?"
 Millionaire: - "A Billionaire" !


 Stress Reliever # 8

 Girl to her boyfriend: one kiss and I'll be yours forever!
 The guy replies: Thanks for the warning !!!


Stress Reliever # 9

 A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me - my pretty face
 or my sexy body?
 He looked at her from head to toe and replied: I like your sense of
 humor baby.


 Stress Reliever # 10

 Its funny when people discuss  "love marriage" over "arranged
 marriage"...  It is like asking a person if he would like to "hang himself", or
"shoot herself " !!!


 Stress Reliever # 11

 What is a girl friend?
 An addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies
 & division of friends.


 Stress Reliever # 12

 Guide: "I welcome you all to
Niagara Falls
. These are the world's
 largest waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, even
 20 supersonic planes passing by can't be heard....
 Now, may I request the ladies to keep quite, so that we can hear the
 Niagara 
Falls? "