Friday, June 16, 2006

all about Priests..

Irish Priest And Rabbi.An Irish priest and a Rabbi found themselves sharing a compartment on a train.After a while, the priest opened a conversation by saying:
"I know that, in your religion, you're not supposed to eat pork...Have you actually ever tasted it?The Rabbi said:
"I must tell the truth. Yes, I have, on the odd occasion."Then, the Rabbi had his turn of interrogation.
He asked: "Your religion, too...I know you're supposed to be celibate. But...."The priest replied:
"Yes, I know what you're going to ask. I have succumbed once or twice."There was silence for a while.
Then, the Rabbi peeped around the newspaper he was reading and said:
"Better than pork, isn't it?"


Getting To Heaven.The Rev. Billy Graham tells of at time early in his career when he arrived in a small town to preach a sermon.Wanting to mail a letter, he asked a young boy where the post office was. When the boy told him, Rev. Graham thanked him and said:
"If you'll come to the Baptist church this evening, you can hear me telling everyone how to get to Heaven.""I don't think I'll be there," the boy said."And why is that may I ask?" Rev. Graham replied."You don't even know your way to the post office."
(image placeholder)