Thursday, October 28, 2010

XX - Adult Puns!

It was one of those warm afternoons, so typical of summer, and
everyone was wearing their club-approved walking shorts and short
sleeve golf shirts.
Suddenly, a commotion ensued on the 10th tee.
At least a dozen club golfers had left the practice tee to watch a
well-endowed blonde as she was about to tee off.
Not being used to such a commotion, the course Marshall steered his
golf cart over towards the tee, and it quickly became apparent what
was causing this unorthodox gathering of club members:
The voluptuous blonde, in her brief, yet acceptable attire, had her
right breast fully exposed.
The Marshall quickly headed over to the tee, and stated to the blonde
in no uncertain terms,
"Pardon me miss, but you can't tee off in that attire."
"What's wrong with my attire, sir?", she replied.
"Well, it's your blouse," he stammered, apparently embarrassed.
"What's wrong with my blouse?" she replied seriously.
"Well, it's not exactly your blouse, you're not wearing a bra, and
your blouse is open, and your right breast is exposed," he stammered.
The blonde looked down at her blouse, obviously shocked, and quickly
glanced over towards her empty golf cart.
"Oh my God, I left my baby on the 9th Green."

"Will the father be present during the birth?" asked the obstetrician
solicitously.
"Nah," replied the mother-to-be. "He and my husband don't get along."

Two college coeds were having a beer.
One said to the other,
"Mandy was so excited when she found out she was pregnant. She called
me late one night after my boyfriend and I had already gone to bed."
"What on earth did she want?" her friend asked.
"Oh... She just said, "I can't believe I have a person inside me!"
I said,
"So do I. Could I call ya back in an hour or so?"


There were 7 dwarfs in a shower all feeling happy,
But then, happy got out so they all started feeling grumpy instead.

"John and I had hardly finished one argument when I screwed up and
started another one," said Jill.
"How'd you do that?" asked Nadine.
"Well," said Jill, "you know when you're done with a big fight and
your significant other suggests a little 'make-up sex?'"
"Yeah" says Nadine.
Jill replies,
"I guess it wasn't the right time for me to ask, 'Does it have to be with you?'"