Friday, July 14, 2006

"Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!"



A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.
An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.
She climbed up  behind him on the horse and they rode off.
The ride  was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a
"Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a" so loud, that it echoed from the surrounding hills.
When, they arrived in town, he let  her off at the local service station, yelled one final 
"Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!" and rode off.
"What did you do  to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant.
"Nothing," the woman answered. "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the  saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."
 
Sharing hobbies.
A new lady teacher came to teach 8th standard students.
As it was the first day, she gave her intro, and asked all the students to introduce themselves with name and hobby.
She said,
"Let's start with the boys first."
Boys start giving their intro…
First boy:
"My name is John, and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."
Teacher was confused to listen but said,
"Interesting. Well, Ok. In fact, we must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all there is essentially a child in each of us. So, it's ok John. Yes next."
Second boy:
"Myself Peter and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."
Teacher now got surprised and said,
"Good. I like the spirit of supporting a friend. Ok next."
Third boy:
"I'm Smith and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."
Teacher:
"Guys are you joking or what? Please be sincere. Ok next."
This continues…and the last boy stands up,
"I'm Harry and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."
Exhausted, the teacher said,
"I don't think I will be able to teach un-grown boys for long. Anyway, now the girls please."
First girl:
"I'm Julie and my hobby is to see birds."
Teacher:
"Good. At last I got something different. Ok next."
Second girl:
"I'm Ruby and I like to collect perfumes."
Teacher:
"Now it's like educated grown up girls. Ok next. You sweet girl; Yes you…"
Most beautiful girl of the class:
"Maam, my name is Bubble, and my hobby is to take bath three times a day!" 
A young doctor had moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring.
The older gent suggested the young one accompany him on his rounds so the community could become used to a new doctor.
At the first house a woman complained,
"I've been a little sick to my stomach."
The older doctor said,
"Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Why not cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that does the trick?"
As they left, the younger man said,
"You didn't even examine that woman. How'd you come to your diagnosis so quickly?"
"I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what was probably making her sick."
"Huh," the younger doctor said, "Pretty clever. I think I'll try that at the next house."
Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with an elderly woman.
She complained, that she just didn't have the energy she once did.
"I'm feeling terribly run down lately."
"You've probably been doing too much work for the church," the younger doctor told her. "Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps."
As they left, the elder doc said,
"Your diagnosis is almost certainly correct, but how did you arrive at it?"
"Well, just like you at the last house, I dropped my stethoscope. When I bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed."