Thursday, July 06, 2006

Seeni Bola's MBA

SB had decided to write the MBA exam. However, he had great difficulty understanding logic. One day GL, one of his friends came across him while he was reading.GL: How is the MBA preparation, SB?SB: Everything is fine, but I cannot understand logic.GL: Logic is very easy.SB: Can you give me example, so I can understand?GL: Okay. You have fish tank in house?SB: Yes.GL: Logically, there will be water in it.SB : Yes.GL: Logically, there will be fish in it.SB : Yes.GL: Logically, someone will be putting food for the fish.SB : Yes.GL: I take a guess your wife is feeding the fish.SB : Yes.GL: so, logically, you married.SB : Yes.GL: So, that means you are heterosexual.SB was very glad that he understood logic. Next day he sees Ranil andwanted to show off his knowledge of logic.SB : I want to show you my knowledge on logic.Ranil : Ah. How do you find it?SB: Oh, logic is easy.Ranil : Please, give me an example.SB : Do you have a fish tank in your house?Ranil : No, I don't.SB: Ammata hudu! Homo!