Saturday, July 08, 2006

Men in trouble ..

In a divorce court a woman requested the judge:
"Your honor, I want to divorce my husband." "But why ?" asked the judge.She replied, "Because he is not faithful to me."The judge asked, "How do you know ?"She replied, "My lord, not a single child resembles him." ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife I'd be home that night, and when I  got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. Why, Dad ? Tell me why!" Dad kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, "Maybe, Son, she didn't get the fax."-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------A husband visited a marriage counselor and said, "When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after ten years it's all different, I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking." (image placeholder)"Why complain?" said the counselor. "You're still getting the same service!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A woman was complaining to the neighbour that her husband always came home late, no matter how she tried to stop him. "Take my advice," said the neighbour, "and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o'clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: "Is that you, Jim?" And that cured him. "Cured him !" asked the woman, "but how?"The neighbour said, "You see, his name is Bill."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You looked troubled," I told my friend, "what's your problem?" He replied, "I'm going to be a father.""But that's wonderful," I said."What's wonderful? My wife doesn't know about it yet.
(image placeholder)