Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sad but so true ..

                        
                         My nookie days are over;
                           My pilot light is out.
                       What used to be my sex appeal;
                           Is now my water spout.
 
                      Time was when of its own accord;
                     From my trousers it would spring.
                      But now I have a full time job;
                         To find the blasted thing.
                        It used to be embarrassing;
                          The way it would behave.
                         For every single morning;
                     It would stand and watch me shave.
                           As old age approaches;
                        It sure gives me the blues.
                     To see it hang its withered head;
                         And watch me tie my shoes