Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Romantic Countries In the World??

 
These are some of the romantic countries in the world.   

H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - H ope O ur L ove L asts A nd N ever D ies.  

I.T.A.L.Y. - I T rust A nd L ove Y ou.  

L.I.B.Y.A. - L ove I s B eautiful; Y ou Also.  

F.R.A.N.C.E. - F riendships R emain A nd Never Can End.  

C.H.I.N.A. - C ome H ere.. I   N eed A ffection.   

B.U.R.M.A. - B etween U s,  R emember M e A lways.  

N.E.P.A.L. - N ever E ver P art A s L overs.  

I.N.D.I.A. - I   N early D ied I n A doration.  

S.R.I. L.A.N.K.A.- S weetheart R emember I   L ove you A nd N ever K iss A nother. 

K.E.N.Y.A. - K eep E verything N ice, Yet Arousing.  

C.A.N.A.D.A. - C ute A nd N aughty A ction that D eveloped into Attraction.  

K.O.R.E.A. - K eep O ptimistic R egardless of Every A dversity.   

E.G.Y.P.T. - E verything's G reat, Y ou P retty T hing!  

M.A.N.I.L.A. - M ay A ll N ights I nspire L ove A lways.  

P.E.R.U. - P horget E veryone... R emember U s.  

T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D - T otally H appy. A lways I n L ove A nd N ever D ull. 

P.A.K..I..S.T.A.N:- Pure... Affection... K eeping... I n...S oul...T rue...A nd...(E)N dless.