Tuesday, May 01, 2012

And finally - some new puns!

I don't enjoy computer jokes;
Not one bit .


I changed my iPod's name to Titanic.
It's syncing now


When chemists die,
They barium.


Jokes about German sausage
Are the wurst .


I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.
He says he can stop any time .


How does Moses make his tea?
Hebrews it .

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.
Then it dawned on me .


This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club,
But I'd never met herbivore .


A guy got arrested for playing the guitar.
He was fingering a minor .


I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
I just can't put it down .


I did a theatrical performance about puns.
It was a play on words .


They told me I had type-A blood,
But it was a Type O.


PMS jokes aren't funny;
Period .


Why were the Indians here first?
They had reservations .


We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory.
I hope there's no pop quiz

I didn't like my beard at first.
Then it grew on me .


Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job
Because she couldn't control her pupils?


When you get a bladder infection
Urine trouble .


Broken pencils are
Pointless .


I tried to catch some fog,
But I mist .


What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
A thesaurus .


England has no kidney bank,
But it does have a Liverpool .


I used to be a banker,
But then I lost interest .


I dropped out of communism class
Because of lousy Marx .


All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been stolen.
The police have nothing to go on .


I got a job at a bakery
Because I kneaded dough .


Haunted French pancakes
Give me the crepes.


Velcro "
What a rip off!"


A cartoonist was found dead in his home.
Details are sketchy .


Venison for dinner again?
Oh deer!


The earthquake in Washington obviously
Was the government's fault .


Be kind to your dentist.
He has fillings, too.