Thursday, December 30, 2010

XX - ADULT PUNS!

A curious little boy asks his mom what his younger sister has between the legs;
The young mother does not know how to explain to the boy,
So, she says:
"It's like the Garage..."
The boy then asks:
"What is mine called?"
"It's called the Car..." the mother replies.
A few days later, the phone rings while the parents are "busy" in the
bedroom; the little boy answers it.
It's his dad's friend:
"Is your father home? Could I speak to him?"
"Yes, but he's busy", the boy replies.
"What's he doing? I wanna talk to him..."
"Wait, let me check..."
The boy looks through the bedroom keyhole; then comes back and says:
"He's putting the Car in the Garage "
"Ok, I'll call back..."
A short while later, the man calls back:
"Can I talk to your dad now?"
"He's still busy..."
"What? What's he doing? How long does it take him to put the car in
the garage anyway?" "Wait, let me check..."
The boy, again, looks through the bedroom keyhole, comes back and has
this to tell his dad's friend:
"He's still trying to put the Car in the Garage; he keeps moving the
Car back and forth. He seems to have problem putting the rear wheels
of the Car into the Garage..."

When a boy reaches puberty,
He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Nothing can replace the bikini-and it often does!

An attractive lady is waiting in the emergency room.
A doctor walks in to her room and asks her,
"What is the problem ma'am?"
The lady replies,
"Doctor, I have been having trouble with my rectum, it hurts really bad."
The doctor tells the woman,
"Why don't you lay on your stomach so I can take a look at it, OK?"
So, the woman turns over and the doctor begins to examine her rear end.
After a while, the doctor asks the young lady,
"Ma'am, have you had anal sex lately?"
The lady replies,
"No, why?"
The doctor then says,
"Would you like to?"

If your girlfriend forgets to take her birth control pills,
Give her a good tongue-lashing.

A little boy didn't go to school one day.
The next day when the teacher asked him why,
He said
"Our cow was on heat, so I had to take her to the bull".
"How disgusting," said the teacher? "I'm sure your father could have done that."
"No ma'am, he couldn't have. It has to be the bull."

Did you hear about the constipated jitterbug?
He couldn't jit.

"Doctor, I'm modest. Once I'm in the hospital to deliver, who will see
me in that delicate position?"
"Be assured it will be authorized personnel only -- just doctors,
nurses, orderlies, photographers, florists, cleaning crews,
journalists, and a few students."

If we knew then what we know now,
We would have married our cousins instead of our sisters.