Friday, June 08, 2007

Good One!!!

Q: Why men walk more

and women talk more?

A: Coz men have three legs

and women have four lips!


Wives r Incoming Calls

Lovers r Outgoing Calls

Aunties r Tollfree Calls

Callgirls r Roaming Calls

Neighbour Girls r Missed Calls


A man stands nude in front

of a mirror n examins

himself n says: 2 inches more

& I'll be a king.

His wife sitting behind says:

2 inches less & you'll be

a queen.


Why do women wear flowered panties?

A: Cuz its the i r way of saying,

'In memory of those who were buried

here!

3 guys were introduced 2 a girl,

hi I'm Peter not a saint,

hi I'm Paul not a pope,

I'm john not a baptist,

the girl said hi

I'm mary not a virgin!


Wife asked her husband how

many women he had slept with.

Husband proudly replies, only

you darling, with others

I was awake!!!