Tuesday, June 05, 2007

AUSTRALIAN VALENTINES POEM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mira Varagunam <mira_vasanthan@yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 5, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Oz-mandias....!!
To: mira_vasanthan@yahoo.com

Of course I love ya darlin'
You're a bloody top-notch bird,
And when I say you're gorgeous
I mean every single word.

So ya bum is on the big side
I don't mind a bit of flab,
It means that when I'm ready
There's somethin there to grab.

So your belly isn't flat no more
I tell ya, I don't care,
So long as when I cuddle ya
I can get my arms round there.

No Sheila who is your age
Has nice round perky breasts,
They just gave in to gravity
But I know ya did ya best.

I'm tellin ya the truth now
I never tell ya lies,
I think it's very sexy
That you've got dimples on ya thighs.

I swear on me nanna's grave now
The moment that we met,
I thought U was as good as I
Was ever gonna get.

No matter wot U look like
I'll always love ya dear,
Now shut up while the footy's on
And fetch another beer!