Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mid-week

A man requested a blonde painter to paint him in the nude.
"No," the talented blonde artist said. "I don't do that sort of thing."
"I'll increase your fee two times," he said.
"No, no thanks!!" she replies.
"I'll give five times as much as you normally get!" the man states.
"Okay," said the blonde artist, "but you have to let me at least wear
my socks. I need somewhere to place my brushes."
----------------------------------------------

A man and a woman were waiting at the hospital donation center.
Man: "What are you doing here today?"
Woman: "Oh, I'm here to donate some blood. They're going to give me $5 for it."
Man: "Hmm, that's interesting. I'm here to donate sperm, myself. But
they pay me $25."
The woman looked thoughtful for a moment and they chatted some more
before going their separate ways.
Several months later, the same man and woman meet again in the donation center.
Man: "Oh, hi there! Here to donate blood again?"
Woman: [shaking her head with mouth closed] "Unh unh."
---------------------------------------------------------

One sunny Sunday, Superman was flying around with nothing to do, so he
decided to drop in on Batman.
"Hi, Bat", said Superman, "let's go down the pub and have a beer."
"Not today, Super. My Batmobile's broken down and I've got to fix it.
Can't fight crime without it, you know."
Disappointed, Superman went over to Spiderman's place.
"Let's go down the pub for a drink, Spider."
"Sorry Super. I've got a problem with my web gun. Can't fight without
it, you know."
Dejectedly, Superman took to the air again, and decided to drop by on
Wonder Woman. There she was, lying on her back out on her balcony,
stark naked and writhing around. Superman conceived a cunning idea.
"Everyone says I'm faster than a speeding bullet, and I've always
wondered what sort of screw she'd be'.
So he zoomed down, did her in a flash and zoomed off.
What the hell was that!" cried Wonder Woman.
"I don't know, but it hurt like hell!" said the Invisible Man.