Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Good Barber

There once was a very good old barber in New York.

One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay
the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
money from you. I am doing community service." The Florist is happy
and leaves the shop.
The next morning when the barber goes to open h! is shop, there is a
thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.
A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after
the cut. But the barber replies:
"I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community
service."
The cop is happy and leaves the shop.
The next morning the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you
card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.
A Sri Lankan software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to
pay thebarber after the cut.
But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I
am doing community service." The Sri Lankan software engineer is
happy and ! leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he
finds there...

Can you guess?
Do you know the answer yet?
Come on, think like a Sri Lankan .
...... a dozen Sri Lankans waiting for a free haircut