Saturday, April 30, 2011

Watch out for the Fridge

At a Doctor's surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining
of serious back ache. The doctor examines him and asks him,
"What the hell did you do to your back?
"The patient replies, "You know that I am a bouncer at a local night
club?
Well, yesterday morning I got home to my flat quite early and heard
a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping
with my wife as my wife was lying naked in bed and the balcony door
was open.
I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked
down from the balcony I saw a man running out of the building and he
was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him.
That's how I strained my back.

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck.
The doctor says, "My previous patient looked bad, but you look
Terrible.
What the hell happened to you? The 2nd patient replies, "You know I
Have been unemployed for a while now Doctor? Well yesterday morning
was my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was
Running late.
I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time,
and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge that fell from the sky.

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two
Patients did.
The doctor was shocked. Again he asks, "What the hell happened to
You???"
"Well you see Doc; I was sitting inside a fridge ...........