Thursday, April 08, 2010

X - A wedding occurred just outside Govan in Glasgow.

A wedding occurred just outside Govan in Glasgow.

To keep tradition going, everyone got extremely drunk and the bride's
and groom's families have a storming row and begin wrecking the
reception room and generally kicking the living daylights out of each
other.

The Police get called in to break up the fight and the following week,
all members of both families appear in court.

Ronny the best man stands up and says "Judge, I was the best man at
the wedding and I think I should explain what happened".

The Judge agrees and Ronny takes the stand telling the court that it
is traditional in a Govan wedding that the Best Man gets the first
dance with the Bride.

The judge says "OK".

"Well", said Ronny, "After I had finished the first dance, the music
kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that
the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song, when all of
a sudden the Groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the
Bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs".

Shocked, the Judge instantly responded, "God, that must have hurt!"

"HURT!" Ronny replies, "Broke three of my fingers!"