Friday, April 27, 2007

performance appraisal

1 > > Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2 > > hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
3 > > wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
4 > > thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
5 > > finishes given assignments on time. Often Bob takes extended
6 > > measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7 > > breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8 > > vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9 > > knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
10> > classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
11> > dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
12> > promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13> > sent away as soon as possible.
> > Sd/-
> > Project Leader
>
>
> THE FOLLOWING MEMO WAS SOON SENT FOLLOWING THE LETTER:
> > That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote
> > the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd
lines 1,3,5,7,9,11,13 of the above paragraph for my true
assessment of him.
Regards,
Sd/-
Project Leader