Monday, April 23, 2007

Father at different stages......

HOW A SON / DAUGHTER THINKS OF HIS / HER FATHER AT DIFFERENT AGES

At 04 Years My father is great.

At 06 Years My father knows everybody.

At 10 Years My father is good but is short tempered.

At 12 Years My father was very nice to me when I was young.

At 14 Years My father is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years My father is not in line with the current times.

At 18 Years My father is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years Oh! It's becoming difficult to tolerate father.
Wonder how mother puts up with him.

At 25 Years Father is objecting to everything.

At 30 Years It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was
so scared of my father when I was young.

At 40 Years Father brought me up with so much discipline.
Even I should do the same.

At 45 Years I am baffled as to how my father brought us up.

At 50 Years My father faced so many hardships to bring us
up. I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years My father was so far sighted and planned so
many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years My father is great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage.