Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Famous Mothers

COLUMBUS' MOTHER:
"I don't care what you've discovered,
You still could have written!"

MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER:
"Can't you paint on walls like other children?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to
Get that stuff off the ceiling?"

NAPOLEON'S MOTHER:
"All right, if you aren't hiding your report card
Inside your jacket, take your hand out of
There and show me."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER:
"Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just
 Wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"

MARY'S MOTHER:
"I'm not upset that your lamb followed you to school,
 But I would like to know how he got a
Better grade than you."

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S MOTHER:
"The next time I catch you throwing money across
The Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!"

THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER:
"Of course, I'm proud that you invented the
 Electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!"

PAUL REVERE'S MOTHER:
"I don't care where you think you have to go,
 Young man, midnight is past your curfew."

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER:
"But it's your senior picture.
Can't you do something about your hair?
OY! Styling gel, mousse, something...?"

MAHINDA's MOTHER:
"Just because you got the man from Mullaitivu don't think that your
job is done, you still have to clean up the garbage inside your room."

GEORGE BUSH's MOTHER:
"You were taught never to kill but I guess we forgot to teach you to
speak the truth?"

TIGER WOOD's MOTHER:
"How many times have I told you to stay away from those holes?"

MERVIN's MOTHER:
"Nava Gilunath, Baan Choon, Putha"

OBAMA's MOTHER:
"The only way to the top is by banter"

BAN KI MOON's MOTHER:
"Ignore the Hare, just chase with the Hounds"

QUEEN MOTHER:
"The SON ain't shining on the Empire anymore"

TONY BLAIR's MOTHER:

"Those Yanks will give you No Thanks"

RANIL's MOTHER

"I should have never given him that pacifier"