Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Condom. (Adult)

A dwarf was walking past a chemist's shop saw a mega gigantic condom
protruding from above the shop's entrance.

"Aha," he thought and he strode inside and asked the pharmacist, "How
much is that huge condom outside?"

"Uh... It's not for sale," said the pharmacist, somewhat bewildered.

"Oh... Please, I really want it! I'll give you $20 for it!" said the
dwarf as he started to pull some cash out of his pocket.

"Look, I told you, it's not for sale," repeated the pharmacist, now
quite perplexed.

"Okay, I give you $50 for it!" begged the dwarf, pulling out some more cash.

"Don't you understand? It's an ADVERTISEMENT. It's NOT for sale!"

"$100?" bribed the dwarf, desperate to have the out-sized condom.

By now the pharmacist was bemused, "All right then," he sighed. "I'll
get a ladder and I'll go and take it down for you."

The dwarf paid his $100.

He took the condom, rolled it over his head and smoothed it down all
over his body, right down to his toes, like a woman does with her
stockings.

He then turned to the pharmacist and excitedly asked, "So? What do I
look like then?"

The pharmacist couldn't contain himself. "Like a bloody great big
prick!" he laughed.

"Thank God for that!" The dwarf was obviously relieved. "I am so fed
up being called a little c**t!"