Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Female Wavelength...careful when you have such discussions with women !!!

Late one night, a man and wife were sitting in the living room,
talking surprisingly about life, death, health and sickness and other
such deep philosophical things.

He said to her, "Darling, I never want to live in a vegetative state,
totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you ever
see me in that state, promise me that you will disconnect all the
contraptions that are keeping me alive. I'd much rather die."

His wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration on her
face... and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the dish antenna, the DVD
player, the computer, the internet, the cellphone, the iPod, and the
XBox. She then went to the bar and threw away all his whiskey, rum,
gin, vodka and the beer in the fridge.

The man almost died on the spot!

*MORAL OF THE STORY:*

The female brain works on a different wavelength than the male brain.