Wednesday, June 06, 2012

X NO HOLES BARRED

*Mr. Dickson asked his 4th graders one day if anyone knew how to put 2
holes
into 1 hole. Since no one was able to answer the question, he told the kids
to go home and ask their fathers.*


They came back the next day and still no one knew the answer.****


*Look,* said Mr. Dickson while holding his index finger against his thumb,
forming a little zero. *This is one hole, my nose has 2 holes, and I can
put
my hand over my nose and make my nose holes appear inside this other hole.*


*Aaaaaaahhhhhh,* said the children, quite fascinated. They went home to
impress Pops with the answer.****

The next day, Little Johnny stood up and said, ****

*Mr. Dickson, my daddy wants to know if you know how to put 7 holes in 1
hole.*

* ** Hmmmm,* he thought, How can you put 7 holes in 1??!! Well, I'll be
darned; *I don't know how to do that, son. Um, did your father tell you
how to?*****


*Yes,* said Little Johnny, *You take a flute and shove it up your ass!