Sunday, February 03, 2008

Right from Dr Phil

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have
finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed,
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've
started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished.

Before leaving the house this morning,
I finished off,
A bottle of Merlot,
A bottle of White Zinfandel,
A bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream,
A bottle of Kahlua,
A package of Oreos,
The remainder of my old Prozac prescription,
The rest of the cheesecake,
Some Doritos
And
A box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking great I feel!

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.