Sunday, September 16, 2007

XX - Dumb Nuns!

A blonde nun in New York went into a world wide message center to
send a message to her mother in Dublin. When the man told her it would
cost $100 she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I
would do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother overseas!" The man
arched an eyebrow. "Anything?" "Yes, anything" the nun promised.
With that, the man said, "Follow me" He walked into the next room and
ordered, "Come in and close the door" She did. He then said, "Get on
your knees" She did. Then he said, "Take down my zipper" She did. He
said, "Go ahead...take it out" She took it out and grabbed hold of it
with both hands. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well....go
ahead!" The blonde nun slowly brought her lips closer, and while
holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "HELLO.....HELLO ...
MOM.... CAN YOU HEAR ME ???"