Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pyscho Test

In the middle of a table there is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.
They are:

a. Apple.
b. Banana.
c. Strawberry.
d. Peach.
e. Orange.

Which fruit will you choose?

Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it.
This is great, I was astounded!
Your choice reveals a lot about you!


Test results:




If you have chosen:

a. Apple:
That means you are a person who loves to eat apples.
b. Banana:
That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas.
c. Strawberry:
That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries.
d. Peach:
That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches.
e. Orange:
That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges.



I hope you find fulfilment in this new insight about yourself.
May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquillity and all that other pro-found stuff.

Also, I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my ass!