Tuesday, February 01, 2011

XX - Adult Puns!

It's my code," says a mailman named Drew,
"To unzip, then deliver a screw.
If virgins, when nervous,
Resist postal service,
I explain that the male must get through.

When John asked the call girl if she was free tonight, she answered,
"No, but I am reasonable."

The gay sergeant was court-martialled after they caught him playing
with his privates.

Sign outside a whore house:
Married Men not allowed.
We serve the needy, not the greedy.

Two 90 year olds had been dating for a while when the man told the woman
"Well tonight's the night we have sex!"
And so they did.
As they are lying in bed afterward the man thinks to himself:
"My god if I knew she was a virginI would have been much more gentle with her!"
And the woman was thinking to herself:
"My god if I knew the old geezer could actually get it upI would have
taken off my panty hose!"
It used to bother me when people called me a pussy.
But the joke's on them -- after all, you are what you eat!