Monday, May 22, 2006

PA ha ha ha MA SIST !!!

A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist,"Hello, could you give me condom.I'm going to my girlfriend for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance!"The pharmacist gives him the condom and as the young man is going out;he returns and says, "Give me another condom because my girlfriend'ssister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocativemanner when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky theretoo."The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the boy is leavinghe turns back and says, "Go on, give me one more condom because mygirlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she sees me she alwaysmakes eyes, and since she also invited me fordinner I think she is expecting me to make a move!During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left.The sister on his right and the mum facing him. When the dad getsthere, the Boy lowers his head and starts praying, "Dear Lord, blessthis dinner and thank you for all you give us." A minute later the boyis still praying; "Thank you Lord for your kindness." Ten minutes goby and the boy is stillpraying, keeping his head down. The others look at each othersurprised and his girlfriend is even more surprise d than theothers.She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, "I didn't knowyou were so religious."The boy replies, "I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist!"