Monday, October 26, 2009

XX - Unplugged.....

The minister of a small congregation was about to start his sermon when
he noticed a young blonde in the front row, wearing a tight dress with her
breasts almost falling out.

He simply couldn't concentrate on his message to the flock, so he concluded
the sermon hastily, dismissed the service and asked to speak to the woman
after everyone else left the church.

"Just what do you mean, coming to church dressed like that?" the Reverend
demanded in his sternest lecturing tone when they were alone.

"Why Reverend," the young blonde replied, "All of my boyfriends tell me that
they can hear the angels sing when they put their heads on my breasts."

"Hmm. Well let me check," said the man of the cloth, placing his head
between her tits.

After several minutes, he raised his head and said. "I don't hear any angels
singing!"

"Of course not, Reverend." she giggled, fondling his rigid manhood, "you're
not plugged in yet!!"