Saturday, July 25, 2009

X- Father John & bath....

Saturday night bath and the young nun, Sister Magdalene, had prepared
the bath water and towels just the way the old nun had instructed.
Sister Magdalene was also instructed not to look at Father John's
nakedness if she could help it, do whatever he told her to do, and
pray.

The next morning the old nun asked Sister Magdalene how the Saturday
night bath had gone. ' Oh, sister, ' said the young nun dreamily, '
I've been  saved. ' ' Saved ? And how did that come about ? ' asked
the old nun.  ' Well, when Father John was soaking in the tub, he
asked me to wash him, and while I was washing him he guided  my hand
down between his legs where he said the Lord  keeps the Key to Heaven.
' ' Did he now ? ' said the old nun evenly. Sister Magdalene
continued, ' And Father John said that if the Key to Heaven fit my
lock, the portals of Heaven would be opened to me and I would be
assured salvation and eternal peace.  And then Father John guided his
Key to Heaven into my lock. '   ' Is that a fact ? ' said the old nun
even more evenly. ' At first it hurt terribly, but Father John said
the pathway to salvation was often painful and that the glory of God
would soon swell my heart with ecstasy. And it did, it felt so good
being saved. ' ' That wicked old f**ker ' said the old nun. ' He told
me it was Gabriel's Horn, and I've been blowin it for 40 years !