Thursday, November 01, 2007

Easy Exercise!

Strenuous Activities That Are Guaranteed Not To Be Aerobic.

Physical exercise is good for you.
I know that I should do it daily, but my body doesn't want me to do
too much, so I have worked out this program of strenuous activities
that do not require physical exercise.

You are invited to try my program.

Here are the things I have become good at:

Beating around the bush

Jumping to conclusions

Climbing the walls

Swallowing my pride

Passing the buck

Throwing my weight around

Dragging my heels

Pushing my luck

Making mountains out of molehills

Hitting the nail on the head

Wading through paperwork

Bending over backwards

Jumping on the bandwagon

Balancing the books

Running around in circles

Eating crow

Tooting my own horn

Climbing the ladder of success

Pulling out the stops

Adding fuel to the fire

Opening a can of worms

Putting my foot in my mouth

Starting the ball rolling

Going over the edge

Picking up the pieces

Enjoy The Exercise!

--------------

Weird Fact of the Day:
A woman has approximately 4.5 litres of blood in her body, while men
have 5.6 litres.