Monday, November 26, 2007

XX - Billy & Grandpa .................... !!

Mom, Dad, their 16-year-old son Billy and Grandpa are driving out to
visit relatives. It's a long trip, so they stop off at a motel for the
night. Unfortunately, most of the rooms are already booked and Billy
andGrandpa have to sleep in the same bed.

All goes well until four in the Morning when Grandpa wakes up
screaming. "Good God!" he shouts. "Billy get me a woman! Get me a
woman now!" "Calm down , Grandpa",says Billy. "But Billy, you've got
to get me a woman ", wails Grandpa. "I gotta have a woman!" "Calm
down, Grandpa!" says Billy.

"There are three reasons why you're not getting a woman now. Firstly,
it's four in the morning. Secondly, you're ninety years old. And
thirdly - that's my dxxx you're holding, not yours."