Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?




One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary
!!!

Dear Bo $$



In thi $ life, we all need $ ome thing mo$ t de$ perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need $ of u $ worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$ pond $oon.



Your
$ $incerely,





Norman $oh



The next day, the employee received this letter of reply
:





Dear
NOrman,

I k NOw you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NO ticed that our company is NOt doing NO ticeably well as yet.



NO
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NOmists are NO t sure if the United States may go into aNO ther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .



I have
NOthing more to add NO w. You kNO w what I mean.



Yours truly,

Manager