Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ITS TIME FOR SOME FUN GUYS...

Q: If a devil catches your wife, what would you do?
A: You can do nothing. If devil has committed a mistake let him face
the consequences.


Q: What's the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge..


Man : Conducting Marketing Survey asked a
Lady: "Which Book Has Helped you most in your Life?
Lady: My Husband's "Cheque Book!"


1st thief: Oh ! The police is here. Quick! Jump out of the window!
2nd thief: But this is the 13th floor.
1st thief: Hurry! This is no time for superstitions

A Student goes into a library & asks for a book on suicide..!
Librarian: "Get lost dude, you won't bring it back...

Kid: 'Mom who is God?'
Mom: 'God is neither male nor female, not child, not adult, not black,
not white & He loves children.
Kid: 'Oh! Michael Jakson!'

Principal to students: You people must sleep atleast 7 hours a day.
Students: Impossible sir! College is only for 6 hours!

Boy: Mummy, if I failed in this exam I'll commite suicide.
Mother: 'Shut up! Never say that. If you try to do so, I'll just kill you..


Sam to Ram: Did you kill mosquitoes?
Yes. But why they still bite me at night?
They must be widows of the dead ones...


Q: Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door?
A: He wanted to win the No-bell prize.


Movie director: In this scene you jump from 10th floor.
Actor: What if I die?
Director: Dats not at all a problem, It"s DA last scene.

Teacher:  Which book is the most helpful book in your life?
Student: My DAD'S Cheque book!

Doctor to lady: You look exactly like my third wife.
Lady: How many wives do you have?
Doctor: Two.


A father to his adopted son, "Whats the height of laziness?"
Son replied, "What more than having an adopted son.


Wife: I hate the beggar who came yesterday!
Husband: Why??
Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today he gifted me a book, "How to Cook"!!