Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas , who has recently been
diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.

My parents live in  Fort Worth .

One of my sisters lives in Pflugerville, and is married to a transvestite.
My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and
selling marijuana.

They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Dallas .


I have two brothers: one is currently serving a non-parole life
sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994.

My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual
misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives
in Longview . She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancee and look
forward to bringing her into the family.

I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her. Should I tell
her about my cousin who is an Obama supporter?