Sunday, November 29, 2009

My 1 day employment

 So  after landing my new job as a Walmart greeter,  a good  find for
many retirees,
 I lasted less than a  day......
 About two hours into my first day on the job a  very loud,
unattractive, mean-acting
 woman walked into the store with her two kids,   yelling obscenities
at them all the
 way through the  entrance.
 As  I had  been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning  and
welcome to Walmart.

 Nice children you have there. Are  they twins?'  The ugly woman
stopped yelling long
 enough to say,  'Hell no, they ain't  twins.   The oldest one's 9,
and the other one's 7.
 Why the  hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just  stupid?'

 So I replied,  'I'm neither blind nor  stupid, Ma'am, I just
couldn't believe someone
 slept  with you twice.

 Have  a good day and thank you for shopping at  Walmart.'
 My  supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of  work.