Friday, January 31, 2014

Fwd: Three Men of the Cloth

Three Men of the Cloth
Three priests were in a small railroad station on their way home to
Pittsburgh. Behind the ticket counter was a very sexy, shapely, well
endowed woman wearing a very tight, skimpy halter top. She made the
three priests very nervous, so they drew straws to determine who would
get the tickets.
The first priest approached the window. 'Young lady, I would like
three pickets to titsburg.' He completely lost his composure and fled.

The second priest goes to the window. 'Young lady, I would like three
tickets to Pittsburgh and I would like the change in nipples and
dimes.' Mortified, he too fled.

'Morons....' the third priest mutters and moves to the window. 'Young
lady, I would like three tickets to Pittsburgh and I would like the
change in nickels and dimes. And, if you insist on dressing like that,
when you get to the pearly gates, St. Finger's going to shake his
Peter at you.'

They took the bus!