Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fwd: Politically incorrect

Politically incorrect ...

I'd just come out of the shop with a roast beef sandwich, large chips,
ear of corn & a jumbo sausage.

A poor homeless man sat there and said,

'I've not eaten for two days.' I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.'



I took my Biology exam last Friday.

I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells.

Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.



A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime.

She said, 'sorry about the wait'.

I said, 'Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually'.



I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank.

When I came out, he looked at me and said

'Any Change?'

I said, 'Nope, you're still black'.



Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8
inches tonight.

I thought to myself, 'fat chance', with a face like that!



Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away.

But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon
sandwich works best!



Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic
shutter speed that

It is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.



I hate all this terrorist business.

I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a
train or bus and think to yourself. 'I'm going to take that.'



Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Iowa.

He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him, "Where am I?"



The farmer looks back up and shouts back.

"You're in a basket you dumb shit!"

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at a local bar until the last
question which I got wrong.

The question was where do women have the curliest hair?

Fiji was the correct answer...hell, how did I know they wanted the
name of a country?



I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

But pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.