Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fwd: Fw: Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to you.

The Suitcase - enjoy your life!

A man died and when he realized it,
he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.

- God said: Alright son, its time to go.
- Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...
- I'm sorry.. but its time to go.

- What do you have in that suitcase the man asked?
- God answered: Your belongings!!!
- My belongings? You mean my things, my clothes, my money?
- God answered: Those things were not yours.. they belonged to the Earth.

- Is it my memories the man asked?
- God answered: Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time.

- Is it my talents?
- God answered: Those were never yours, they belonged to the Circumstances.

- Is it my friends and family?
- God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the Path.

- Is it my wife and son?
- God answered: They were never yours, the belonged to your Heart.

- Is it my body?
- God answered: That was never yours, it belonged to the Dust.

- Is it my soul?
- God answered: No that is Mine.

Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from God and opened it, just
to find out the suitcase was empty.
- With tears flowing down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
- God answered: That is correct, only every moment you lived were yours.

Life is just a moment, a Moment that belongs to you!


For this reason, enjoy this time while you have it.
Don't let anything that you think you own stop you from doing so.
- Live Now
- Live your life
- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
- Material things and everything else that you fought for.. stay here.
- YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ALONG.

Share this reflection with friends and family.
Enjoy every second you live!