Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Love Letter in the HR division..

A HR Manager wrote a love letter to his girlfriend!!!

Ever wondered how a HR Manager could write a love letter to his girlfriend??

Here goes...
---------------------------------

Dearest Ms.Mary

Sub: Offer of Love!


I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since
the 20th of October (Thursday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 19th of Oct. (at
1500 hrs), I would like to present myself to you
as your prospective lover..

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and
depending on compatibility, would be made
permanent!

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuance on the
job training process and performance appraisal schemes leading up to
your promotion
from 'lover' to spouse!!!

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment by us would
initially be shared 'equally' between us.

Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the bills.

However, I am broadminded enough to be taken care of on your expense
account if you so wish!

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
letter...failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further
notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy if you could forward this letter to your sister - if
you do not wish to participate.

Wishing YOU all the best!

Thanking you in Anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Manager HR.