Friday, September 02, 2011

Sewin on a wee button

Angus Broon of Glasgow , Scotland , comes to the little lady of the house
exclaiming, "Maggie, cud ye be sewin on a wee button that's come
off of ma fly? I canna button ma troosers."

"Och Angus, I've got ma hands in the sink, go up the stairs and
see if Mrs. MacDonald could be helpin ye with it."

About 5 minutes later, there's a terrible crash, a bang, a bit of
Yelling and the sound of a body falling down the stairs.

Walking back in the door with a black eye and a bloody nose
comes Angus. Maggie looks at him and says, "My god Angus, what
happened tae ye? Did you ask her up the stairs like I told you?"

"Aye," says Angus. "I asked her to sew on the wee button, an she
did, everything was goin' fine but when she bent doon to bite off
the wee thread, Mr MacDonald walked in."